Start Date: 8/15/2017
End Date: 8/15/2017
No. of Days: 1 day
CEU Credits: 8.00
Class Time: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuition: $265.00 Member / $330.00 Non-Member
Late Registration Fee of $25.00 on and after 07/12/2017
WSDOT - Kent Facility
26620 68th Avenue South
Kent, WA 98032
This course provides the right of way professional with an understanding of the environmental due diligence components. Participants learn to recognize when a due diligence report should be ordered, as well as how reports should be analyzed.
- Generalist: An intermediate course that can be applied towards the ARWP, RWP or SR/WA program.
- Specialist: Required course for the R/W-EC program.
- Innocent Purchaser Defense
- ASTM Phase I ESA standard
- EPA’s “All Appropriate Inquiry” rule
- Educate attendees about other components of environmental due diligence
- Guidance on how to order due diligence services and establish expectations
- Illustrate how to analyze the reports and their impacts on the proposed project
Fred Walasavage works for the Bonneville Power Administration in Portland, Oregon and has over 20 years of experience working in the environmental field. He currently serves as the Program Manager for Environmental Land Actions within Bonneville. His responsibilities include conducting all levels of environmental site assessments, conducting compliance audits, negotiating environmental issues on real estate transactions, preparing National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) documentation, conducting biological assessments, acquiring permits and general project management. He is the Chair of the IRWA International Environmental Committee, past IRWA Chapter 3 President, and is a certified professional auditor by the Board of Environmental, Health & Safety Auditor Certification. Fred has a MS Degree from California State University, Chico and a BS Degree from Unity College, Unity Maine.
Three ways to register
Register Online: HERE - This will take you to the IRWA National Website
Fax: (866) 388-7419 HERE - Registration form found on the IRWA National website
Phone: (310) 538-0233, x138
*Please note: to ensure proper registration & credit, if registering for someone other than yourself, you MUST use their log in information.